Thank you for subscribing to Hazelnut box.
Many e-mail and Internet companies are using programs to block unwanted e-mail, often called spam. Sometimes, however, these programs block e-mail you want to get.
To Ensure You Are Receiving Your Hazelnut Box Emails Do The Following:
Be sure to add Hazelnut box email address to your email white list to ensure the best chance of receiving our content and updates!
1. In your inbox, locate an email from “Hazelnut Box” or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
2. In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon and click the “Add Rule” button.
3. In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type the sender’s email address (email@example.com) in the text field beside “Contains.” Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus. Click “Ok” to save the rule.